Print This page
How to Show Simple Social Buttons PRO for Popups?
- Title – Title will be displayed on Popup. i.e, you can write the title as “Sharing is Caring.
- Message – You can add the additional message for your visitors on Popup it will be displayed under the
- Icon’s Alignment – You can change the alignment of icons in Popup, there are three options. Left, Centered
- Animation – You can select an animation for your sidebar there are 5 different animations. By default, you
will have no animation on your sidebar.
- Trigger Before Leaving – By enabling this toggle you will be able to make Popup appear when you are about
to leave the page.
- Trigger After Scrolling- By enabling this toggle you will be able to make Popup appear while you are
scrolling the page. There is an option to define Percentage Down The Page. i.e you Enter 50% in this section
so your popup will appear once you have completed the 50% of page scrolling.
- Display Share Count – By toggling this option you can enable the share counts for every single social
network it will build trust between you and your readers. For Facebook share count you need to add Facebook App ID
and secret in the Advance settings tab. Also For Twitter share count, you need to connect your site with
twitcount.com. To find Help about Advanced Settings go to the Advanced settings section in this document.
- Display Total Shares- To show the combined shares of all social networks you can enable this toggle.
- Hide On Mobile Devices- You can hide the popups on Mobile devices by enabling this toggle.
- Color Settings- If you are not happy by default color, you can customize buttons according to your theme.
There are a total of 4 color options that you can play with. Background Color, the Background color on hover, Icon
Color, Icon Color on Hover.
- Post type Settings- You can hide and display social share buttons on different post types. SSB works even
on Custom Post Types. You can tick on post types where you want to display and untick where you don’t want to show.
Updated on December 7, 2019